Now I know what you’re probably thinking. This is probably a hoax, a joke, or there’s going to be some twist. But, no, this is a straight competition. No jokes, hoaxes, or twists.
Enter to win one of three signed copies of Paris Love Match. You can
- tweet about the competition (you can do this every day if you like!)
- like me on Facebook (if you’ve already done that, then just enter straight away)
or best of all,
- review the book on Goodreads then share it on Facebook (it’s an option in Goodreads). You’ll have to give me the Facebook link for this option – see below.
Because of my location, this competition is limited to the US and Canada.
How to get the link for a Facebook post.
- Right-click on the date of your post – “Wednesday” in the example below.
- Choose the “Copy Link” option.
- Then paste into the Rafflecopter entry form. Easy (in a why-did-FB-make-it-so-obscure sort of way).
The competition runs until midnight Friday 24th.